Patio season is upon us, meaning there is no better time to sit back, relax and enjoy a refreshing cocktail. In the warmer weather months, we spend a lot of time outside relaxing on our patio. Without fail, our pup, Tucker is always right by our side. While we enjoy our refreshments outside this spring and summer, Tucker will be having a "yappy hour," of his own with Pearhead's cocktail themed dog toys . In the spirit of celebrating warmer months and patio hangs ahead, try this easy at home margarita recipe and be sure to pick up a matching dog toy for your best friend!
at home margarita recipe
you will need:
- 1/2 cup limeade
- 1/4 cup lemon flavored sparkling water
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- optional: salt or sugar and lime to garnish
- optional: 1 shot of tequila
- optional: line rim of cocktail glass with salt or sugar
- add ice to a glass or cocktail shaker
- pour limeade and orange juice into a pitcher or cocktail shaker and stir or shake till mixed
- pour juice mixture into cocktail glass
- top juice with sparkling water
- garnish with lime
- optional: add 1 shot of your favorite tequila
This recipe will make one 10oz drink. To yield more simply, scale the recipe for the number of drinks you wish to make.
Get your furry friend in on happy hour with this adorable margarita themed dog toy sets. Cheers!
Click below for more pet themed gifts!
- Pearhead Pet Beer Glass Set
- Pearhead Dog Themed Coaster Set
- Pearhead Cat Themed Coaster Set
- Pearhead Beer, Wine and Rose Dog Toy set
For more easy at home recipes check these posts out:
- holiday cocktail recipe
- cookies for Santa family activity
- pup-kin spice latte and dog treat recipe
- two easy summer mocktails
- no bake dog treats