Few things are quite as refreshing as an ice-cold "fancy" cocktail al fresco. Bonus points if you are enjoying said drink on the weekend, and extra bonus points if you're using some adorable Pearhead glassware for the occasion! Since the farthest I am traveling this summer is to my patio and back, I've mastered the art of a delicious mocktail. These fun drinks have the power to transport me to a tropical resort. A girl can wish, right? If you are craving a festive summer cocktail, here are two easy mocktail recipes the whole family can enjoy together. You can easily add a shot of your favorite liquor to these recipes if you are looking for an "adult" version. Cheers!
How to make:
simple summertime mocktail recipes
lemon raspberry mojitoTo make this delicious mojito inspired mocktail, you need only 5 ingredients.
- Your favorite lemon-flavored sparkling water
- A cocktail shaker
- A muddler (if you don't have a muddler, use a wooden spoon instead)
How to make:
- Add a handful (5-10) mint leaves and raspberries to your shaker and muddle
- Add the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime to the shaker
- Shake the mixture
- Fill your shaker 1/4 of the way with ice, and give it another shake
- Pour the mixture into a glass
- Add your lemon sparkling water
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and lime wedges
cheeky arnold palmerLemonade and Iced Tea go together like PB&J, especially in the summertime! This is a twist on the traditional Arnold Palmer featuring a splash of cherry, making it a cheeky little fellow!
- Your favorite lemonade and iced tea
- Maraschino Cherries
- A lemon to garnish
- Fill a glass 1/2 of the way with ice
- Pour the lemonade so it fills the glass to about half full
- Add iced-tea so it takes up the remaining space in the glass
- Add a splash of the juice from the maraschino cherries
- Garnish with cherries and a lemon wedge
Enjoy these easy mocktail recipes in one of Pearhead's fun themed drinking glasses. Pearhead offers an array of cute themed glassware. From celebrating parenthood to showing your love for your pet, and even special glassware for Grandma, there's a glass for everyone to make cocktail hour extra special. If you aren't a cocktail lover, fill your festive glass with your favorite beer or wine!