Pearhead’s monthly milestone marker cards are the perfect photo prop to capture pregnancy moments and create baby keepsakes. Milestone photo cards labeled with “one month” to “twelve” months” in charming script make it possible to capture each month of your pregnancy along with each month of baby’s first year. The prop discs cards are perfect for taking baby girl photos to add to a baby book or hang in a nursery. Get creative and capture photos to share to social media to document mom’s pregnancy journey, baby’s first twelve months, pregnancy announcements, baby birth announcements and more! These baby milestone photo cards are the perfect addition to any baby shower registry, gift for expecting mothers or gift for new parents. At Pearhead, we aim to create genuine, quality products to celebrate your special moments in life. We are a family of designers, marketers, and trendsetters bringing products to life that will bring a smile to your face. From concept and design to production and customer service, the Pearhead team works together seamlessly every step of the way. Whether your baby is celebrating their first year of life, you are announcing your pregnancy, or your pup is celebrating his first holiday season, Pearhead is here to share your moments in style. Includes 12 labeled cards. Card Dimensions: 4”W x 4”H x 0.06”D.
- Document your baby girl’s growth throughout pregnancy and baby’s first year with these adorable baby monthly milestone photo sharing prop cards
- Includes 12 acrylic prop discs labeled “one month” through “twelve months”
- Get creative and post pictures on your social media of your growing belly or growing baby next to one of these acrylic monthly milestone cards! These photo props are perfect for pregnancy announcements or documenting baby’s growth
- Pearhead’s monthly milestone marker cards are the perfect gift for an expecting mother, or new mother or add these to your own baby shower gift registry and create the perfect baby photos to show off!
- Card Dimensions: 4”W x 4”H x 0.06”D
click here for video