The holiday season is full of warm moments and cherished traditions. If you are celebrating baby's first Christmas this year is sure to be one you will want to remember. To kick off baby's first Christmas, consider following this holiday milestone bucket list. There are 12 holiday activity ideas listed. Your family can check one holiday activity off each day as part of your own "12 Days of Christmas," countdown. Pick your favorite holiday tradition to do as a family, or go for all 12! This holiday bucket list can be adapted for toddlers and young children too. Pearhead offers a variety of holiday gifts and keepsakes to help you check off some of these Christmas milestones with baby. From baby's first Christmas ornaments, to a special cookie plate for Santa, there's something for every special holiday tradition in the Pearhead holiday shop. Beyond the gifts and fun holiday activities, the most important thing is creating memories with those you love.
celebrate baby's first holiday season with this Christmas milestone bucket list and memorable keepsakes
baby's first Christmas holiday bucket list
- Take a family holiday photo: dress in your holiday best and frame your holiday picture in a keepsake frame. Family is the best gift ever!
- Make a hand or footprint keepsake ornament: use one of Pearhead's DIY keepsake ornament kits. Have fun creating memories as you make baby's keepsake ornament.
- Send out Christmas cards with baby's photo
- Read a holiday story: enjoy reading baby this adorable Christmas story while they snuggle up with the included plush Santa. Tip: If baby is a little unsure of Santa, the plush and story gift set might help them warm up!
- Get baby new cozy Christmas pajamas
- Decorate the Christmas tree, show baby the lights and hang baby's first Christmas ornament
- Make holiday cookies (baby can watch). Don't forget your cookies for Santa plate for an extra festive touch!
- Play your favorite holiday music
- Set up your letterboard sign with a holiday message for a fun photo op, or customize a letterboard ornament with your holiday message.
- Write a letter to Santa from baby
- Video call family. Everyone wear your ugly Christmas sweaters!
- Take baby on a drive to look at lights
Share this holiday bucket list with family and friends! Save to Pinterest, or print your own version to check off as you make holiday memories this year.
Looking for more holiday inspiration? Be sure to check out this blog post full of holiday decor and gift ideas. As you celebrate the most wonderful time of the year, be sure to take Pearhead along!